Installation instructions for the Mac
this DMB file to begin installing the OPML Editor on the Macintosh.
- Macintosh [models, series?]
- [Operating systems tested on]
- [Clock speed, RAM -- can't need much?]
- Internet connection (if you want to publish your blog or outlines on
- [Need a Mac person to describe what happens. Not much, presumbably it's self explanatory.]
When you run the OPML Editor for the first time
- Fill in the form asking for a user name, email address, password and sub-domain. This is for
on the default community server. You can change servers later. The sub-domain should be one word
wirhout spaces, which will become a part of your blog and outline URLs.
- After you enter this information, and it's accepted by the community server, an outline should open
showing you an "It worked" blog post. If your info is not accepted, it's because your sub-domain
already has been registered and you'll have to try again with a different one.
- Go see your new blog at http://blogs.opml.org/[yoursubdomain] and check out who else has
been posting lately at http://changes.opml.org
- If you have trouble with in install, check out the FAQ or ask a question in the discussion group.
[Still haven't nailed down if the Manila DG will be used for this purpose.]
Terms of Service